This is the easiest, healthiest, and quickest dessert I’ve ever made. And it’s only about 200 calories, high in protein, low in sugar, and takes only 5 minutes to make, and it uses only equipment- the blender, and you probably have these ingredients in your kitchen.
Avocados, being a natural and delicious form of fat is the perfect substitute for butter and oils. As always, opt for fresh and organic ingredients and choose dark chocolate with at least 70% cacao to reap the antioxidant benefits.
This is perfect for weeknights, lazy weekends, last minute holiday dessert that look like it took forever and it’s guilt free indulgence. So good….
- 2 medium ripe avocado; roughly cut (by hand or knife)
- 1 cup organic unsweetened almond or any nut milk (homemade or store bought)
- 3/4 cup organic or regular dark chocolate cacao powder (preferably 70% or more)
- 1/3 cup organic maple or agave syrup
- 1 tsp organic or regular vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground organic or regular cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix on high until creamy and heavenly texture.
Serve in individual cups or bowls immediately or chill in refrigerator for later.
You can also embellish by topping it with fresh berries like blueberries or strawberries, crushed nuts, mint leaves, and even a small cookie or two, if you prefer.
Grab a spoon and enjoy!